If you are not contributing, what are you doing? This question is intended to help you look at your life and evaluate to whom and what are you contributing.
When you contribute you get so much more in return than you can ever give. Believe it or not, you are happiest when you contribute. To contribute is so important, it is a piece of your success puzzle.
It can be easy to over think and feel like what you contribute isn’t important, but it doesn’t have to be so hard. You can contribute in small ways every day that will add up to a bigger impact. It’s the small changes that make the most difference.
Here are 5 ways you can contribute daily:
- Networking and making connections – When you make connections, you learn new ways to contribute. The next person you meet could be the break you’ve been looking for. Take the time to network and meet new people as often as possible.
- Start where you are and start today – Don’t wait until your good enough. You can contribute now with what you have. You will learn and grow in the process, and as your do, your contribution will improve.
- Focus on your God given gifts and talents – There are things you can do that no one else can. The world needs you to contribute your part.
- Fill the need – Simply stated; Act. Find the need and determine what uniqueness you can bring in helping fulfill that need.
- Show up – Don’t underestimate the power of showing up! When you intentionally choose to show up as the best version of yourself, and stop asking, “What will I receive? and ask instead, “What can I give? Everything changes, and most importantly you will find, the person who gains the most, is you!
To Living Decided,